Saturday, September 8, 2018

Salvation's Simplicity IN Christ. Do Your Beliefs Measure Up To God's Standard?

What do you claim to believe, or not believe? Are you willing to examine your brand of faith, religion, or philosophy, by open-mindedly reading what God says?

Here is what the apostle, Paul, said to some believers in his day:

2 Corinthians Chapter 11
1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in [my] folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

What is that simplicity of which Paul speaks? Look here in Acts 16:36, for it is only by "...repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.”

How do we get ourselves into trouble =>> Romans 1-3
The Bible's truth about Jesus Christ =>> John 1 through 3
Scriptural questions about God's only real Savior => Here
Discover God's only salvation plan => In YOUR language!

No comments:

Post a Comment