Monday, May 30, 2016
Friday, May 27, 2016
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Let us, therefore, examine ourselves and get our lives in order with God, that we might live in truth and peace with Him, both now and hereafter.
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
To US voters: You just might be interested in this article, IF you're interested in truth:
FOX News raises the question of whether Trump’s political ad went too far?
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Recently, a kind soul forwarded a thought provoking message to me. Here's a paraphrase of that wisdom:
"If you or someone you know are opposed to law-abiding citizens being armed, then you are part of the reason that law-abiding citizens NEED to be armed, because you are inviting those who despise the law to do anything they want without any risk of consequences from those they seek to harm."
Isaiah Chapter 55:6-11
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.
“Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.”
“Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.”
“The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.”
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
“Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.”
How can we humans delight in the LORD?
Here is God's key to all our desires!
Sunday, May 15, 2016
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find [it].
I urge you to make peace with God, NOW, for there is only His Way to peace. Don't choose to be a loser and end up tormented eternally, where God has promised those who reject His Word.
Friday, May 13, 2016
Evidently, some people in our US government say that this guy is nuts... BUT... why, IF he is crazy, are the things he speaks about happening where he says they're going to happen, AND, why is our own military running preparatory exercises to cope with situations about which this guy has been talking?
May 12, 2016 the NBC Connecticut 11:15 PM TV news carried a serious investigative article about how a woman was mauled, in Connecticut, by a green card immigrant, and that he did a plea bargain that reduced his sentence. When he got out of prison he showed up on her doorstep, again, instead of I.C.E. doing its job of deporting him immediately, even though his crimes mandate that he be deported according to I.C.E. regulations. The neglectful and dawdling manner in which that I.C.E. case has been handled typifies the hateful and disrespectful attitude that the present political regime has for the citizens of our Nation. Wake up USA! You need to return to the God of the Bible and to our Constitution, or things are going to get a lot worse very fast if you elect another or more liberal socialistic politicians. We cannot afford another Obama or another Clinton in the White House. We must stand for and on the Principles on which our Nation is supposed to be building the future. We must live and defend our Constitution and all godly principles as laid out in the Bible.
Thursday, May 12, 2016
The Clinton campaign machine continues to deny and belittle the significance of her poor judgment with regards to international affairs, and her failure, as Secretary of State, to properly guard US official secrets. Yet, the longer that the government investigations continue the greater the pile of evidence becomes that demonstrates Clinton and her staffers repeatedly mishanded official government information, particularly through her private email. The following link discuses even more damaging evidence that adds to the pattern of Clinton's ongoing disregard for the secrets and security of these United States of America:
US voters need to stop deluding themselves about Clinton, and need to start looking at all the evidence of her wrongful behaviors that clearly demonstrate that she is NOT someone who can be trusted to become our next President.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Monday, May 9, 2016
Read Ezekiel Chapter 4 to see one very graphic warning that God told the prophet to portray and physically demonstrate for the Jewish people, many centuries ago. In today's world we have that written record for our learning, IF we choose to learn from it, that it might steer us to repentance. Do NOT remain among the many worldly souls who choose to despise the Word of God and His warnings. I urge you to choose eternal life with Him through His Christ and His plan of salvation.
God promises to bless you as you seek Him and His Christ through His Word.
Friday, May 6, 2016
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.
Thursday, May 5, 2016
C-SPAN 3 broadcast a "China and Nuclear Security Policy" discussion, on 5/5/2016, sponsored by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Several interesting points have jumped out at me about the manner in which responsible international nuclear policy consultants and policy makers pursue that ongoing discussion, and the very careful manner in which they speak about, pursue, develop, and implement nuclear policy, here in the USA and abroad. The way in which these international discussions are defined and conducted can teach us a great deal about the ineffective way in which anti-gun and criminal policy have been articulated and implemented in the USA.
1. Too much of what happens in anti-gun rhetoric and anti-gun policy is knee-jerk in word and deed, and without any commonality of moral or constitutional language.
2. Too many in the unconstitutional anti-gun camp are willing to hold firearms, manufacturers, and law-abiding firearms owners responsible for the abuses perpetrated by those who have no love or respect for their fellow human beings, i.e. because of their constant harassment of and infringement upon law-abiding citizens' rights, anti-gunners act and speak as if criminals and mentally unbalanced persons do not have to be held personally accountable for their firearms related actions. Rather, by blaming the firearms, blaming the manufacturers, and blaming the legitimate owners, anti-gunners seem to think that the problems of criminal possession or criminal use can be fixed.
3. In attempts to preempt nuclear abuses, international nuclear discussions are increasingly driving the development of mutually understood and agreed upon language to describe the words and concepts that are used in those discussions, just as our Founding Fathers hammered out and negotiated our Federal and State Constitutions and our Federal Bill of Rights. That meticulous, deliberative, commonality-producing work has not happened in the anti-gun harangues and policies that have been launched against constitutional language, constitutional carry, and the free exercise of the constitutional rights of law-abiding us citizens.
4. Predictability of potential adversaries and potential combatants is critical in the strategic development of nuclear policy, yet for many decades state and federal US policies that attempt to control firearms have wholly depended on legislation and edicts that curtail and threaten orderly, constitutionally acceptable firearm purchases, ownership, use, and transfers, while neglecting to properly or adequately address the unpredictable and socially contrary objectives and actions of criminal and mentally ill elements of US society.
5. No responsible discussion of nuclear weapons ever seeks to blame nuclear arms for their own development, use, abuse, or proliferation, but rather, individual persons and nations are held to account for their choices in how they elect to proceed with respect to the development or use of nukes.
6. As with attempts to control inappropriate use of nuclear arms, unless anti-gun activists get criminals, and others who abuse firearms, to agree to sit down to discussions based in common language about law and consequences, predictability of behavior, and legitimate constitutional use of firearms, then there remain zero common objectives, zero common understanding, and zero common ground by which to establish a working dialog that might effect significant change in the behavior of those who have historically sought to criminally or irresponsibly obtain, distribute, or abuse firearms outside of the proper moral and constitutional context.
7. If international nuclear policy development and implementation were conducted in the same way as decades-old, anti-Constitution, US anti-gun sentiment and policy (which has depended on emotion-based ignorance of common constitutional language, lacking common definitions, and failing to promote predictable responsibility and self-control among those prone to violate US laws and our Constitution), then members of the the international community would be reaping a nuclear disaster comparable to the lawless firearms behavior that exists among criminal and insane persons who have no respect for, nor fear of, the plethora of US firearms laws that have increasingly infringed on law-abiding citizens. IF the anti-gun community is serious about wanting to stop violent human behavior, then the anti-gun community needs to, immediately, stop wasting its efforts that attack the rights of good citizens, and the anti-gunners need to start working to address the real criminals or insane persons who seek to do the rest of us harm. (As a factual aside, let's not forget that violent firearms attacks against people make up only 1/8th of the total violent attacks against people, according to the FBI.) If someone rapes or beats another person the attacker is held personally accountable, no matter what weapon is used to facilitate the attack. But, if someone is shot, then the gun is blamed, and demonized, more than the perpetrator. Blaming the weapon or the weapon manufacturer, instead of blaming the perpetrator, is crazy. Using the illogic of anti-gunners, they should be blaming God and suing Him, every time someone gets kicked or punched to death, since God created human hands and feet. Or He should be sued and blamed whenever an animal maims or kills a person. I guess that some people really may blame and hate God for those animal attacks.
Law helps define and punish chaos, but Law, by itself, without willing adherents, cannot prevent or control chaos. Only prepared, participating, responsible citizens can effect the proper and just implementation of a harmonious social plan, culture, moral, or legal system. Therefore, we, the lawful citizens of these United of America, must agree to biblical and constitutional order and prepare for chaos, and we must do so according to established, biblical, moral, and constitutional, Law and Principles.
For many decades, US firearms and criminal policies have not been pursued in a constitutional and rational manner that might have effectively protected US citizens and our Rights, while holding perpetrators of firearms violence responsible for their actions. Our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Law were NOT written to infringe upon the lives and freedoms of law-abiding citizens, but to define who we are versus those who would seek to establish themselves as enemies of God, of our Constitution and of our Rights. The job of Law is to define, stop, and punish evildoers who force their chaos upon the rest of society. Unlike the insane and criminal perpetrators of chaos, law-abiding, responsibly-armed citizens support and defend the morally principled stability of society.
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.