Saturday, May 21, 2016

Whose Spirit Are We Following?

Ezekiel 13:3“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

Isaiah Chapter 55:6-11
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Proverbs 23:17
“Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.”

Acts 8:22
“Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.”

Psalms 145:18
“The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.”

John 14:6
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Acts 2:21
“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Psalms 37:4
“Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.”

How can we humans delight in the LORD?
Here is God's key to all our desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment