Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Return to God Almighty and His Only Savior

Throughout the Bible (God's written word) He continually tells humanity to turn from our sinful ways and return back to Him. He gave us the example of Israel and the Jews, that we might learn from their errors throughout history. He gave us His commands to point out our sinful ways and to prove to us that we cannot save ourselves, especially if we reject His Word, His ways, and His Savior.

Here's a specific example of God's warnings to Israel and to all humanity, that we might heed it and choose His salvation and His only way to eternal freedom.

1 Kings 9:6-9
6  But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:
7  Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:
8  And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?
9  And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.


Please choose God's only path of salvation for He alone loves you so much that He has made the only way to escape from the  eternal condemnation that you deserve for your sin (as we all deserve). His Savior came to set us all free from the burden and damnation of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment