Monday, October 17, 2022

To All Bullies and Those Who Lust For Power

 Here is the LORD GOD Almighty's message to all those who lust for self-interested power or selfish pleasure over the people and things of this world.

Micah 2:1-5

1 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

2  And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

3  Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.

4  In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.

5  Therefore thou shalt have none that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the LORD.    

We need to check ourselves to be sure that we are not acting like that in our own lives. Our nations and rulers all need to recheck how they are handling things, for we all shall surely answer to the LORD GOD for how we have conducted ourselves in this life. 

Turn to God's only Savior and be saved from your sin, even as I was in 1984 when I obeyed His call and repented of my sin and trusted Him because I realized that I was on my way to Hell. I urge you to humbly and prayerfully read God's Word for yourself to see what He is saying to each and every one of us, especially in His Bible sections called John and Romans. May God bless you to choose His eternal salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment