Monday, November 17, 2014

Political Correctness and Biblical Christianity

Although the Bible verses in Isaiah usually speak to God's Chosen People, the Jews, and to other nations, there are many prophetic passages in which we can learn of His GREAT salvation, events to come, and of His displeasure with many sinful things that we do as human beings. As I was reading the following verses, the first thing that came to mind is the way in which those who preach "politically correct" dogma demand what they want to hear and see in this world, without much or any regard for what God says about the given issues to which they want other people to bow and agree with them. 


Isaiah 30:9-13: "...this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant."

Do NOT despair because of the "politically correct" who reject God's Word and may seek to afflict you. IF you agree with God's Word, then you are right. Just stand fast in God's truth even though the "politically correct" people in the world strive against Him, even as Jesus said to those who believe on His Name and in His salvation by faith, in John 15:18-25: "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. 25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause."

No comments:

Post a Comment