Thursday, March 19, 2015

We MUST Side With God & Israel!



Worldly politicians and worldly people tells us that Jewish people and Israel are a nuisance and that they should be cast off, marginalized, or subjugated. Those people are wrong about Israel, because God says that they are wrong. The time to support and defend Israel is NOW, and every day. If we do not support and defend the people of Israel, whom God has chosen, then how can we expect God to bless us? The Bible is loaded with God's comments about how much He loves Israel and the miraculous lengths to which He will go to preserve and deliver Israel. We need to start paying attention to what God says!

Psalm 122:6-9
6  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
7  Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
8  For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
9  Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

With all the "political correctness" and denial of the Word of God that are running amok in our world, today, we have allowed politicians, pastors, and prelates to lead us into ignoring, hating, subverting, and attacking the Israel of God, whether by thought, word, deed, or neglect of godly duty. We MUST heed God's warnings to all those who would attack, hate, or curse Israel. It is through the lineage of Abraham that the Christ of God came to Earth and gave Himself for us, that we might be redeemed. Yet, we cannot consider ourselves godly people if we reject, or despise, or work against the very people and nation that God has sworn Himself to love and protect forever.

Genesis 12:1-3
1  Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 22:14-18
14  And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
15  And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
16  And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17  That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18  And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Isaiah 52:1-6
1  Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2  Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3  For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4  For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5  Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
6  Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

Joel 3:1-8
1  For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2  I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3  And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4  Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
5  Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
6  The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
7  Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
8  And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

God has made is perfectly clear: we MUST support and defend Israel, or we shall surely perish. Our so-called leaders need to take notice, for they are not exempt from God's promises and warnings any more than we are. Even the Lord Jesus Christ warned us about what we choose.

Matthew 26:51-53
51  And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
52  Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
53   Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Though Christ spoke, there, of being able to defend Himself if He chose to do so, the point He makes establishes that surely God is able to accomplish all that He promises to us, whether of blessing or of destruction. The choice is ours as to where we take our stand and with whom. I choose the Word of God, the Christ of God, and the Israel of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment