Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ever Wonder Why This Veteran, and Many Other People, Don't Want To Fly Any More?

To the TSA and it's employees:
You are NOT my wife. You are NOT my girlfriend. And, you are definitely NOT my physician. I did NOT invite nor authorize you to grope me, nor to investigate every crack, crevice, or protrusion of my person, either physically or electronically. All that I own or have procured, I have done according to our Constitution and Bill of Rights. I am NOT a foreign or domestic terrorist. I AM a Bible-believing, Jesus-loving, Constitution-defending citizen of these United States of America, and have shed my blood to preserve, support, and defend our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Keep your hands and eyes off of me, my body, and my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment